martes

I'm here just writing a few sentences , a few words  for you to read it . I mean i know that you are not gonna read it, and you dont even understand these (i guess) but you can """"understand"""" a bit , because you like songs in english so at least you have a few "love vocabulary" learned, that's one of the things that i like of you. but that's one of the points that i'll write next, so.. let's start
What i wanna tell you is really EASY, i'm telling the TRUE, i'm just taking all my feelings out and giving them to you.
So tell me (you dont have to think..) WHY the FUCK you dont love like i love you? why I spend my weeks,my days,my hours, my minutes, my seconds thinking of you? CRYING, cause you tell me that you love me but you love others girls too? HOW I'M SUPPOUSED TO BE KNOWING THAT YOU ARE IN LOVE WITH OTHER GIRL THAT CALLS HERSELF YOUR GIRLFRIEND? I DONT KNOW. I DONT REALLY KNOW. I dont fucking care about that.. well yes i FUCKING care, but i prefer being with you ... you ALWAYS hurt me, but when i'm with you , everything changes, your smile is a light,your smile is the best thing that can happen to me, when you're smiling i want to kiss you and be with till the end of the world, when you laught about NOTHING, i want to hug u and never let you go.
when i simply see  you, my heart start  beating like never..........when you kiss me like you kiss me , with passion its like ... you drive me CRAZY.
I LOVE, your lips, your teeth, your skin..., your whole body, when we touch each other.. when we fell asleep together, huging and kissing each other (at that moment i feel in peace..) is a felling that i dont know how to explain,it's amazing what you make me feel.
You have a terrible voice, but i love when you sing.... i love your tone of voice..i love the way you play the guitar, and the way that you look me in the eyes when we talk.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario